For the ladies…
…a warm reminder and invitation to the Frocks on Bikes event Summer Fling this Wednesday 26th November! From 6-8pm at the award-winning redevelopment of Hurstmere Green in Takapuna, female cyclists (and potential ones) will have the opportunity to try a range of bikes including the effortlessly light and stylish tokyobikes from Blend and Flux electric bikes
Other fabulous treats to get your summer cycling groove on include:
- Free cycle maintenance (thanks AT)
- Mushama&me raincoats http://mushamaandme.com/
- 10% off Dalston fashions http://www.dalston.co.nz/
- Annah S demonstration on ‘dress for your shape’ http://www.annahstretton.co.nz/
- Chance to win a stunning Alba dress by Beth Ellery worth over $300! Simply give some ‘like’ to Beth’s facebook page and dress you and your bike in the following theme to be into win: “most stylish not high viz that is totally vizable”
We are also very excited to announce Allison Roe (former Boston and NYC marathon winner and now Devonport – Takapuna Local Board member whose is passionate about cycling for all), as our guest speaker!
And if that’s not enough, there is a free drink or two and yummy nibbles with many thanks to Auckland Transport to keep your energy up.
For those city-siders heading over to Takapuna and back, we are planning a couple of multi-modal pilgrimages with bikes via ferry to Bayswater and Devonport between 5-6pm, so check out the map attached and follow our new (for Auckland) Frocks on Bikes – Auckland facebook event page for updates.
Registration is essential so drop a quick line with your name and that of your friends also attending to email@example.com to register (especially to secure your food and bev, or if you don’t have a bike and need to get over to the Shore and back).
Can’t wait to share a fun night with you on Wednesday.
Bring a shower jacket in case it sprinkles a bit 09-style.
Nic & Jess